Marking system for safety and distancing.
A strong, weather-resistant PE-laminated tape that can be used as a marking system and to easily seal off hazard areas. The tape is used as a marking system to keep distance between people by sealing off hazard and safety areas.
For instance: easily mark safety and virus-related walking routes on walkways, steps, floors and stairs. The tape is highly abrasion-resistant and highly adhesive. Its black and yellow design enables instant recognition of caution and safety areas. It can also be used to demarcate employee working areas and/or service areas.
- Recognizable safety-related color.
- Weather-resistant and waterproof.
- Excellent adhesion on smooth and rough surfaces due to its highly adhesive properties.
- Easy to apply; just tear by hand.
- Easy to remove; leaves no residue.
Are you looking for a durable and weather-resistant marking tape to indicate distance and mark walking routes and workspaces? Then order your Colad Hazard Tape now, via your local Colad dealer or email@example.com.
Colad Hazard Tape
Art.no. 9091 (Per roll)
50 mm x 33 m